In chronological order, and counting only the reasonably feature-complete ones:
- TerrariaClone: My first major project, a clone of Terraria, preserved as an example of how terrible code can be if you don't pay attention to its quality.
- Chrono Count: iOS app to manage countdowns and countups under arbitrarily complex schedules, previously available from the iOS App Store.
- MazeGen: Java application to generate and visualize laser-cutter schematics for three-dimensional marble mazes.
- Calculus: Intuitive Explanations: 67 pages of LaTeX content, from limits to vector analysis, with 35 TikZ figures.
- layerize: Clojure application to generate and visualize laser-cutter schematics for a cross-sectional model of a "Möbius solid".
- smarter-playlist: Clojure application to generate iTunes playlists combining variety, cohesiveness, and novelty.
- Radian: Elegant but practical configurations for Emacs, Zsh, Tmux, Leiningen, and Git.
- cortex.optimise: General-purpose library for analyzing, visualizing, and comparing gradient descent algorithms.
- lazy-map: Lazy map implementation for Clojure.
el-patch: Emacs package for future-proofing Emacs Lisp customizations.
straight.el: Next-generation, purely functional package manager for the Emacs hacker.
intuitiveexplanations.com: Personal website built on Travis CI/CD using SCons, Hugo, LaTeX, GIMP and hosted on Netlify.
- mla-tex: LaTeX document class for typesetting papers to MLA formatting standards.
- wdx: Simpler and more robust alternative to wd, written in Python.
- Hyperschedule: Fast and powerful course scheduler for the Claremont Colleges.
- diary-manager: Command-line tool and Emacs package for managing daily (encrypted, version-controlled) diary entries.
prescient.el: Simple but effective sorting and filtering for Emacs.
- Madeline: Novel approach to directory syncing, used to maintain complementary mirroring of two filesystem trees via SSH.
- Blackout: Unified replacement for
dim.el; allows hiding or customizing major and minor mode lighters in Emacs.
- heroku-buildpack-emacs: Heroku buildpack to install Emacs.
- GNU ELPA Mirror: GitHub mirror of the GNU
ELPA package repository for use with
- heroku-buildpack-git-lfs: Heroku buildpack to install Git LFS and download assets transparently during build.
- Tidier: Small application to auto-close abandoned GitHub issues by label and activity.
You can find all of these projects and more in development on GitHub.